GIC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 33
Name of the Post: Scale I Officer (Assistant Manager Scale I)
Name of the Stream:
1. Legal: 03 Posts
2. Agricultural/ Horticulture Science: 04 Posts
3. Hindi: 01 Post
4. Civil Engineer: 01 Post
5. Marine Engineering: 01 Post
6. Aeronautical Engineering: 02 Posts
7. Chartered Accountant: 02 posts
8. Information & Technology: 02 Posts
9. Medical (MBBS): 03 Posts
10. Actuarial: 02 Posts
11. Company Secretary: 01 Post
12. Executive PA: 01 Post
13. General: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 30 years as on 27-03-2017 (Candidate should have been born not earlier than 27-03-1987 and not later than 26-03-1996 both days inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess LLB / B.L for Post No. 01, B.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture for Post No. 02, Post Graduation in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation for Post No. 03, BE in Civil for Post No. 04, BE/ B Tech (Marine) for Post No. 05, BE/ B Tech (Aeronautical) for Post No. 06, CA/ ICWA for Post No. 07, B.E/ B. Tech Engineer/ MCA/ IT/ Computer Science for Post No 08 with relevant experience. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, group discussion & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- through online. No fee for SC/ ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gicofindia.in from 08-03-2017 to 27-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid login credentials & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on through the website www.gicofindia.com
3. Click on Careers & Select the desired post &
4. Again Click on “Click here for Online Registration for Recruitment of Scale I Officers”
5. Read all instructions log in your self
6. Fill all the details carefully in the application Form
7. Check once before submit the application form.
8. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 08-03-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 27-03-2017
Date for Closure for Editing Application Details 27-03-2017
Last Date for Printing your Application 11-04-2017
Tentative Date of online Examination April/ May 2017
Date for Downloading of call letters for Examination commences Around 07 days prior to the date of examination
Date for Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates 24-04-2017 to 27-04
Click here For more information